Basics of Gambling
1. Budget your money.
2. Gamble only with money you can afford to lose.
3. Decide beforehand how much you want to spend during your gambling session. Don't exceed the spending limit if you lose.
4. Predetermine a goal for your winnings, pocket some, and gamble only with the remainder.
5. When you are winning, increase your bets only gradually.
6. Never play when you are tired.
7. Play only at tables you can afford. You should be able to cover at least 25 bets.
8. Keep your gambling expectations reasonable.
9. After five consecutive losses, leave the table.
10. Have fun and quit while you're ahead
Copyright © 2000-2007 The Everest Group