test your knowledge of casino games, take the short quiz below.
Correct answers are shown on the next page.
1. In Baccarat, all hands have a value between:
2. In Baccarat, if the two initial cards total 8 or 9, the hand is called a:
3. In Blackjack, you should always split a pair of aces, always split a pair of
9's, always stand on 17 and up, and always double on 11.
4. When you "double down" in Blackjack, you receive two more cards
dealt face down.
5. In Caribbean Stud Poker, to challenge the dealer you must place a bet that is
twice as much as:
the dealer's bet
the dealer's bankroll your
6. In Caribbean Stud Poker, the dealer's hand must contain at least one ace and one king in order to:
7. In Craps, come bets win immediately if the shooter’s next roll:
comes close to
the edge of the table is double 6's is
a 7 or 11
8. In craps, when you bet that the next roll of the dice will be either 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, or
12, you are making a:
come bet big
bet field bet
9. In Roulette, street bets cover how many numbers?
all of them 12
10. In Roulette, Red/Black, Even/Odd, Low/High Bets pay:
2 to 1 1
to 1 6 to 1 35
Copyright © 2000-2007 The Everest Group